The probe consists of two parts.
The first probe: an oscilloscope, a generator, a voltmeter, an active load of the wire-measurement of the wiring state for poor contact (twisting), contact wire wiring.
The second part - cable tracker (HF receiver), contactless wire continuity.
- a capacitive sensor mode "spark";
- the "Earth" line;
- "Shchup" wire (channel 1);
- "Generator" wire "Prolonka" mode;
-USB connection cable and charging.
1. Wire continuity:
- HF generator-receiver contactless mode (cable-tracker)
- LF generator-receiver contact mode with load circuit
25 Ohm (0.5A, pulse 100 ms)
2. Two channels of voltage measurement. Input ranges:
1st channel: 150V, 50V, 15V, 5V, 0.25V (maximum 600 V).
2nd channel: 15V, 2V, 1V, 0.5V, 0.25V (maximum of 30 V).
3. The audio frequency generator 1 - 20000 Hz.
4. Measurement of the pulse parameters and their display on the on-board indicator.
5. Oscilloscope, modes:
-Oscilloscope, sampling rate 1 Hz - 1 MHz. Time on the screen: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milliseconds
tape (the recorder) 0.1 - 10 Hz. Time on the screen: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 seconds
6. The dimensions are 128x52x25 mm.
In the future, new opportunities will appear, for example:
-measurement of the number of teeth and the angle of advance on them
-measurement of leakage current
-spectral analysis when working with a vibration sensor
Indication: Graphical indicator 0.96 "OLED 128x64 points for output data in the form of graphs (mini oscilloscope) and symbols.
Power: Li-ion battery 1A, charging - USB cable or 5V phone charger. Continuous operation time ~ 14 hours. Charging time ~ 2h.
Stainless steel case. LED lights.
Data transfer to a computer via a USB-dual-channel oscilloscope, the sampling frequency is 2 MHz.
Software update via USB connection.
Warranty 24 months.
more detail you can familiarize yourself with the information about the
possibilities in the documentation by going to the blog or by asking a
question personally to the developer: +38(063)8151000 (Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber).