Autonomous Probe "Colibri"
- Brand: V3 Engineering Company
- Product Code: Colibri
- Availability: In Stock
The probe consists of two parts.
The first probe: an oscilloscope, a generator, a voltmeter, an active load of the wire-measurement of the wiring state for poor contact (twisting), contact wire wiring.
The second part - cable tracker (HF receiver), contactless wire continuity.
- a capacitive sensor mode "spark";
- the "Earth" line;
- "Shchup" wire (channel 1);
- "Generator" wire "Prolonka" mode;
-USB connection cable and charging.
1. Wire continuity:
- HF generator-receiver contactless mode (cable-tracker)
- LF generator-receiver contact mode with load circuit
25 Ohm (0.5A, pulse 100 ms)
2. Two channels of voltage measurement. Input ranges:
1st channel: 150V, 50V, 15V, 5V, 0.25V (maximum 600 V).
2nd channel: 15V, 2V, 1V, 0.5V, 0.25V (maximum of 30 V).
3. The audio frequency generator 1 - 20000 Hz.
4. Measurement of the pulse parameters and their display on the on-board indicator.
5. Oscilloscope, modes:
-Oscilloscope, sampling rate 1 Hz - 1 MHz. Time on the screen: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 milliseconds
tape (the recorder) 0.1 - 10 Hz. Time on the screen: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 seconds
6. The dimensions are 128x52x25 mm.
In the future, new opportunities will appear, for example:
-measurement of the number of teeth and the angle of advance on them
-measurement of leakage current
-spectral analysis when working with a vibration sensor
Indication: Graphical indicator 0.96 "OLED 128x64 points for output data in the form of graphs (mini oscilloscope) and symbols.
Power: Li-ion battery 1A, charging - USB cable or 5V phone charger. Continuous operation time ~ 14 hours. Charging time ~ 2h.
Stainless steel case. LED lights.
Data transfer to a computer via a USB-dual-channel oscilloscope, the sampling frequency is 2 MHz.
Software update via USB connection.