Simulator "Signal" allows you to:
- Simulation of the signals of DPCW, DF (500-10000 rpm), DC (1-2000 Hz (step 1 Hz), pulse duration 1-99%), with the number of teeth and misfits, camshaft signal shift ± 150 ° ( step 1);
-check ignition coils (2 channels) 100-15000 rpm. Accumulation time 0.8 - 3.9 ms, step 0.1 ms;
- simulation of ABS sensors (inductive and MRF);
- emulation of the oxygen sensor signal;
- a pulse-width regulator;
- generator of single / periodic pulses, four 12V 1A channels (through the adapter "Iskra" 17A);
Analogue pulse generator of any shape (DAC 12bit 250KHz, 0.5A);
-measurement of voltage, duration of pulses;
-check check of valves, gasoline and gas injectors;
-call wire with beeper, voltage measurement, pulse generator, pulse meter, backlight.
The call is made by a 20 kHz generator with a low voltage level (for safety), without binding
to the mass of the car.
- CDI injector adapter;
- a dual-channel oscilloscope (with an adapter, ADC 12bit 2.4MHz)
accuracy of parameter setting ± 12 ns.
The list of opportunities will expand.
Basic set: simulator "Signal", power supply 12V 1A.
To connect the adapters, the DB-9 connector.
Software update via USB connector.
Powered by a battery or power supply (8-25 V.).
Dimensions of the body (DWB) 105x78x27mm
The "SignalTerminal" program for viewing the signal graphs on a computer.
Updates are sent to registered users.